Recently, we had an issue where a clients computer could not connect to the Logmein Hamachi Network. Every time we tried to connect to Logmein Hamachi, we would receive the following error:
“The Hamachi server has denied your login request”.
The Logmein Hamachi program had previously been installed but was not removed successfully. To resolve the Logmein Hamachi error, we did the following:
- Click START and then RUN
- In the RUN BOX, type in SERVICES.MSC
- CLICK OK
- Scroll down to the LOGMEIN HAMACHI2 SERVICE
- Right click on the LOGMEIN HAMACHI2 SERVICE and select STOP.
- Once the LOGMEIN HAMACHI2 SERVICE is stopped, browse to the following directory: “C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data”
- Delete the LogMeIn Hamachi folder
- Go back to SERVICES.MSC and start the LogMeIn Hamachi2 Service
- Start Logmein Hamachi
Logmein Hamachi should now connect to the network.
If you’re still having difficulty with Logmein Hamachi, why not give our office a call on 014852222 for a free, no obligation consultation.